Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tug o' War at CSC

Hi again! First, my apologies for the delayed post. I was waiting for the official announcement of the winners of the cartooning competition that was due on Monday, and maybe you too were expecting it. Unfortunately, for some reasons, the announcement is getting delayed. However, I have the unofficial 'Wiki leaks' results. I heard that I had won the competition but I think it would be wise to wait for the official word before opening the champagne bottle.
Meanwhile, we had 'Tug o War' competition this week and I had submitted a cartoon for this event. Here it is for you.
I am also planning to open up my own website shortly. I have registered the domain name and am in the process of designing the web page. The motivation and the push comes from people like you, who visit my pages and encourage me to go further. Thank you! Hope to introduce you to my new website very soon.

Please visit my new location at http://www.lifebycartoon.com/blog


2 comments:

  1. Good News Venki, hope your website gives more of your cartoon and tips for newbies like me. Awaiting for your webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arun. Yes, I'm planning to make the website more informative. Hope you'll find it helpful.:-)

    ReplyDelete